Biosfreaks Apocalypse Biosfreaks Apocalypse

meh

voice acting and sound was good. animation was lacking

biosfreak responds:

can't do alot with that

and yes animation wasn't that good but that was because pato93 coudnt give me the frames of sticky walking so i had to make it myself

HoopzShort #19 - Lemons 2 HoopzShort #19 - Lemons 2

......umm

really?

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

awesome dude.

and all those people who posted negatively on this are probably those people who play guitar hero like its their job. lol and took offense to the fact that you denounced their ego trip and how being able to play through the fire and the flames on expert with 100% isn't really that big of a deal. sure guitar hero is no replacement for the real guitar. but it does teach basic rhythm skills, somewhat, which is vital to any form of music making.

and to any doubters. lets see any of you gamer geek haters try to play an A minor sweep arpeggio, or if that's too difficult. Write a song using three modes and the circle of fifths. bitch.

[TG] Muffin Man [TG] Muffin Man

um yeah...

couldn't move past the loading screen...

Joey-Kazaam responds:

Well after 6 months I fixed it, enjoy it to its fullist.

I got No iPhone I got No iPhone

eh....

funny song. animation needs work. especially during the part where the character sings "i got on Iphone". work on syncing up the lip movements with the song. and also this could just be my computer but the animation seemed a bit laggy and was occurring at a slower rate than that song.

Robozilla Robozilla

well.

this is pretty good i like how you used the roboraptor by wowwee toys as the "robozilla" lol. animation is good for only 2 days of work nicely done.

Tophatwonder responds:

thanks for taking the time to comment.
at first it was going to be a wind up robot but that wasn't that cool, so i went with a more latest toy robot.

Space tumor Space tumor

not bad

but you can really tell the point where the animation is very very lacking. and some parts the animation is spot on. The story for this was great. I'd just say it needs more consistency on the animation.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

yeah.

this was great. really it was. but now I'm sad cuz it just reminded me of just how lonely I really am. I don't care wat anybody says. Guy or Girl, no one wants to be alone on valentines day...or ever for that matter.

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

I think..

this could develop into a a brilliant dark comedy. just keep working at it. some key points I'd like to address: clean up the dialogue, as in, make sure the conversation flows well. some points the conversation seemed forced. also, better animation! the animation is decent now but with time, effort and practice i think this could turn out to be a great series.

You have a brilliant concept and good audio. so i give it a 7 as of now. keep going.

Atlas'd Atlas'd

awesome

just a bit short. but awesome still. I'd like to see you do a longer one.