eightbitstruck eightbitstruck

decent

Started out good. but you messed up the solo in the beginning and that kinda messed with me. all together i give it a 6/10. you can improve that by adding more to this make it like an * bit techno version of thunderstruck :D

Death responds:

thanks for the review fajita. I don't hear where I messed up but I'll look into that. I tried to add the later big thundery sounding parts but had trouble getting famitracker to time everything right so I gave up on that.

Stand By Me Acoustic Stand By Me Acoustic

thats not guitar.

that sounds like edited fl studio sitrus plugin. nice try trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. 4/10 for being a liar.

Charmanzer responds:

first of all.... THAT IS NOT SYTRUS! and second.... acoustic doesn't mean acoustic guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used a pluck vst and turned some knobs to get the sound i was searching for, i can play this on guitar but i don't have the recording gear to get the perfect sound. in conclusive, i am not a liar.

Iron man Iron man

Flstuido.

somebody needs to L to play real guitar and get away from midi bs in fl studio.

Dirty Cries Dirty Cries

Hetfield much?

Sounds like someone is a big metallica fan. while i'm not much of a fan of them this is a decent track. fairly well recorded. good job. I'd suggest some more compression on the vocals. keep it from peaking at weird times. other than that solid track my friend.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude. I'm definitely a product of old school metallica. (Before the black album).
This is the only track off of the album that really has this grit. I try to stay away from it as much as I can.

As for compression. I don't believe that vocals need to be over compressed. These have one band that bring everything to the same level. Any louder volumes at points were probably intentional, as this whole "album" business is an experiment in vocals.
Glad you dig overall.

Firemind Firemind

Decent

but get rid of the beer keg sounding snare kinda sticks out way to much. and try some compression on the vocals.

Point The Gun And Fire Point The Gun And Fire

well.

vocals need to be synced up. and the guitar is too quiet...same goes for the kick drum. 6/10

I Can't Take This Anymore I Can't Take This Anymore

don't normally listen to this kinda stuff.

but its pretty good for the style. but i'd consider fixing the eq issues. vocals are way to loud and guitar and drumms are way to quite. otherwise its a pretty decent song.

Vélo-City Vélo-City

Groovin yo

reminds me of the game paper boy...ifever made a si-fi expansion for the game lol good stuff. nice and mellow.

svinepels responds:

Thanks, I've played paper boy too, it's a great old-school game.

{ANT} - Don't Look Back {ANT} - Don't Look Back

sounds cool

i can never get enough of those 8 and 16 bit sounds lol.

Anth0n responds:

It's always fun to incorporate some chippy sounds into my songs.

.vent. .vent.

neat

it reminds me of the songs from those fantasy rpgs or like a flashback sequence in a movie.