Biosfreaks Apocalypse Biosfreaks Apocalypse

meh

voice acting and sound was good. animation was lacking

biosfreak responds:

can't do alot with that

and yes animation wasn't that good but that was because pato93 coudnt give me the frames of sticky walking so i had to make it myself

HoopzShort #19 - Lemons 2 HoopzShort #19 - Lemons 2

......umm

really?

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

awesome dude.

and all those people who posted negatively on this are probably those people who play guitar hero like its their job. lol and took offense to the fact that you denounced their ego trip and how being able to play through the fire and the flames on expert with 100% isn't really that big of a deal. sure guitar hero is no replacement for the real guitar. but it does teach basic rhythm skills, somewhat, which is vital to any form of music making.

and to any doubters. lets see any of you gamer geek haters try to play an A minor sweep arpeggio, or if that's too difficult. Write a song using three modes and the circle of fifths. bitch.

The Orb Collector The Orb Collector

pretty awesome

decent platformer with a good difficulty level

CanVart CanVart

congradulations

you made ms paint

luksfarris responds:

that was, the point actually...

Cross River 2 Cross River 2

ok so

this would be a decent game if it wasn't so laggy.

eightbitstruck eightbitstruck

decent

Started out good. but you messed up the solo in the beginning and that kinda messed with me. all together i give it a 6/10. you can improve that by adding more to this make it like an * bit techno version of thunderstruck :D

Death responds:

thanks for the review fajita. I don't hear where I messed up but I'll look into that. I tried to add the later big thundery sounding parts but had trouble getting famitracker to time everything right so I gave up on that.

Stand By Me Acoustic Stand By Me Acoustic

thats not guitar.

that sounds like edited fl studio sitrus plugin. nice try trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. 4/10 for being a liar.

Charmanzer responds:

first of all.... THAT IS NOT SYTRUS! and second.... acoustic doesn't mean acoustic guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used a pluck vst and turned some knobs to get the sound i was searching for, i can play this on guitar but i don't have the recording gear to get the perfect sound. in conclusive, i am not a liar.

Iron man Iron man

Flstuido.

somebody needs to L to play real guitar and get away from midi bs in fl studio.